Sunday, May 27, 2007

Earth Savers Fellowship

  1. My friends from church and I went to see the movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" about global warming and decided we should start the Earth Savers Fellowship to save the health of the planet Earth because, after all, earth is our home, isn't it? Some of the places in Banjo Kazooie, this very nice Nintendo game, have something to do with global caring. It shows places like polluted water in Rusty Bucket Bay, and it shows three endangered animals: a gorilla, a polar bear, and a beaver. Everywhere you look there are reminders that we have to do something to care for our home. (I can tell you the names of the father and three cubs, but I just wanted to say that in real life, a mother bear can have a litter of three cubs, although not too often.)
  2. Now for a little about myself. I have Asperger's. The ocean is my favorite part of the environment. I would like to help clean up the ocean. We are going on a vacation and taking along a box to collect any trash we see. We are learning to help the environment, not hurt it. We hope to see some ocean animals like dolphins in our kayak. The ocean is the main part of the environment because it gives us food, water, and it takes up most of the earth. No more dumping trash into the ocean! Do you want to get sick?
  3. I think you have to be on the environment's side; you don't have to be any certain religion. What God thinks is a hard question, and a tricky one. But God created the environment, as we know, and wants it in good condition.
  4. Now my Mom and I are going to clean up the den while we watch Narnia and eat hamburgers with ketchup, and kiwis along with a nice pickle to go with it all.
  5. Yesterday we saw a big rig truck bump into a huge tree and it went SNAP. We laughed and laughed because the truck looked so funny driving with a huge tree hanging. It had taken half of it off. "....Oooooops!" I said. We didn't cry over the tree; it'll grow back. But the earth needs our help.

No comments: